Saturday, April 11, 2015

Ned is two weeks old!

Time for an update!!

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know my obsession to name the babies after movie characters. This time is no exception. I named this baby Ned. Yesterday I saw a movie, The normal heart, and it moved me so much. I know I am so late for the "the normal heart" party, because it was released last year, but ah well, better later than never!




Ned is doing great. He is growing each day and is fed really well. His eyes are now open, and they are bright red - so it's a lutino! He is such a curious little fella - he was exploring me and the surroundings while outside the nest - so cute! His feathers start coming out. I can't wait to see the colour of his mask! I don't know if Didi might be split for aqua / turquoise, so if I get a white faced baby, I know she is!

________________________________________________________________________________

The March baby will be ready to go to his new family in the first weeks of June. Do you live in Montreal, QC or surroundings, and want to adopt him? Read here before contacting me.

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment